Together, we Make the Difference
Here at One Vision Studios, we provide an an alternative community-based training and activities programme in film and media education; taking a person centred, needs led approach to learning and support that will enable individuals to make informed choices about themselves and their education. One Vision Studios is a non-profit group that provides training courses for people with learning disabilities. The group was established in October 1998 through a free speech group.
- This March we are going to take you on an amazing, immersive under the sea journey with our Sensorial Superstar team!
- Another amazing week for the Sensorial Superstars!
- On friday our members visited the Thomas Linacre centre for a tour, see how they got on here...
- In December our Performing Arts group put on a magical show.. read more about it here.
Latest One Vision Calendar Events
- World Down syndrome day21Mar2024
@ One Vision
Wear your odd socks today, to support World Down syndrome day. World Down Syndrome Day is marked each year on March 21, beginning in 2007. The 21st day of March was selected to signify the uniqueness of the triplication of the 21st chromosome which causes Down syndrome.
- Good Friday29Mar2024
Bank holiday! We are closed today for Good Friday.
- One Vision's 25 year anniversary party27Apr2024
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm @ The Edge, Riveredge, Wigan, WN3 5AB
One Vision is hosting their 25 year anniversary party, at The Edge, Wigan. The theme is 'A night on the red carpet.' More information coming soon...